Water Damage Restoration
When it comes to water damage restoration and water remediation, time is of the essence. Water damage can expand very quickly and suddenly. You need a certified and experienced team you can count on for immediate results to save your business from the devastating effects of water damage.
Restoration Affiliates’ water damage restoration specialists and technicians do more than simply treat the obvious water damage. We tackle the core of the problem, eliminating further sources of damage such as mold and invading moisture to prevent further damage. Our water damage restoration and remediation services include:
- Water extraction
- Flood damage cleanup
- Professional dehumidification
- Deodorization and sanitizing
- Industrial air movers
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Mold removal and mildew prevention
- Wall and contents drying
- Emergency temporary repairs
Most insurance policies cover the cost of water remediation and water damage restoration but require the policyholder to take action to prevent further damage. Our qualified team works directly with your insurance company to ensure you provide any required documentation for insurance filings and help you expedite your claim. After water damage occurs:
- An RA representative will conduct a thorough inspection to determine the extent of water damage and ensure that the restoration of your business is being managed properly every step of the way.
- Our certified emergency technicians take immediate action to help secure your property and help prevent further damage from weather and exposure.
- RA works directly with your insurance company to ensure an expedited claims process and relieve any additional burden on you and your business.
Your RA representative will work to ensure a seamless recovery process, from initial mitigation, cleanup and restoration of building contents, all the way through reconstruction. In addition, RA brings together the resources and the support you need to reduce the effects of water damage as quickly as possible. Our on-call emergency crews are capable of handling water losses of any scope or magnitude with:
- 24/7 emergency crews for emergency water mitigation and extraction services
- Water removal technicians who are fully certified in moisture removal and mold mitigation
- Emergency response vehicles with dehumidification units, fans, extractors and safety equipment
Contact us to learn more about RA’s water damage restoration process.